Request a Discovery Call
Certificate Program in OD and Change Leadership
This global certificate program is a collaboration between the Peter Drucker Graduate School of Management and the OD & Change Leadership Group. It is “the most comprehensive OD and Change Leadership certificate program in the world” bridging science and practice through this innovative partnership. Expertise gained from over 150 years of field experience is presented online incorporating a highly interactive learning design and unparalleled use of multiple learning modalities.
Click on the images below to open the document
Certificate in OD & Change Leadership
The Most Comprehensive Certificate Program in OD & Change Leadership in the World
There are many certificate programs from which to choose, but only one is the result of a collaboration between the world-renowned Peter Drucker Graduate School of Management and the OD & Change Leadership Group, a 2020 Top Ten Change Management Consulting firm. Over two years in development and facilitated by senior practitioners, each with over 40 years of consulting field experience, this program is a clear choice for those seeking the best return on their investment.
Who Should Attend
The course is intended for professionals responsible for leading or assisting in planning and implementing change projects within organizations, either as an internal change leader or external consultant. The certificate issued by Peter Drucker Graduate School attests to one’s competence, commitment to continuous learning, and desire to make a positive change in the world. This certificate is of particular benefit to:
- Experienced professionals wishing to enhance their current knowledge and skills
- New OD/IO professionals who want to stand out from the crowd
- HR and T&D professionals seeking to expand their capabilities
- Performance Management and Talent Management Professionals
- Executives, Managers, and Team Leaders responsible for leading change
- People looking for alternatives to three to six years of post-graduate education and the costs associated with them
Compare for Yourself
Click on any of the circles below to learn more
Learn your strengths and development areas
Individual Development Plan
Establish a custom plan for increasing competencies
Provide base-line knowledge requirements
Free Field Guide eBook
30+ articles presenting consulting guidelines
Twelve, 3-hour highly interactive sessions
Comprehensive Final Exam
Covers content from eLearning, Field Guide, and Experiential Workshop
Coaching & Practicum
Three optional sessions to reinforce and apply knowledge
Learning Methodologies and Facilitators
8 Learning Methodologies
- Mini-Lecturettes: 10- 15 minutes
- Active – Experiential Learning
- Microlearning, Online eLearning
- Assessment Instruments
- Online Change Simulation
- Case Studies from Actual Interventions
- Social Learning: large & small groups
- Real World Application
- Practitioner’s Field Guide (eBook)
- Coaching and Practicum
- Senior Practitioners – Active OD/IO consultants each with decades of field experience in a broad range of industries
- Mentors and Coaches – Who work with senior leaders to increase their personal effectiveness
- Master Facilitators – Highly skilled in leading group activities and experts in processing experiential learning
- Global Experience – Consultants to large multinational companies around the world
- Culturally Sensitive – Acute awareness of cultural differences gained from working in diverse cultures
- Former Executives – Senior facilitators are former business executives holding positions ranging from CEO to Vice President and Directors
Registration and Fees
The registration fee for this program is $2,495.00 for an individual. Discounts are given to two or more employees from the same organization and for students currently enrolled in a Master’s or Ph.D. program.
Questions? Please send an email to [email protected]
Our Academic and Certification Program Advisor
Jay Prag, Ph.D.
Drucker Graduate School
Jay Prag is the faculty director of the Certificate Program in Organizational Development and Change Leadership. Dr. Prag has been teaching at the Drucker School of Management since 1986. He serves on the board of directors of LINC Housing, a nonprofit low-income housing developer in Long Beach. He also served on the Board of Directors of Mt. San Antonio Gardens in Claremont and was actively involved in many business startups. Dr. Prag has won numerous teaching awards in his years at The Claremont Colleges. He also served as academic director for the Executive MBA and the Financial Engineering programs at the Drucker School.
Our International Partners
The OD & Change Leadership Group has established a global alliance with KNOLSKAPE, the Drucker Academy, and the Peter F. Drucker Graduate School to promote and deliver a Certificate Program in Organization Development and Change Leadership.
KNOLSKAPE is an end-to-end learning and assessment platform for “accelerated employee development” with more than 300 clients in 20 countries. Using artificial intelligence, business simulations, gamification, machines learning, mobile, videos and virtual reality, KNOLSKAPE delivers transformative experiences for the modern learner and the modern workplace.
KNOLSKAPE has offices in Singapore, India, Malaysia, and USA serving a rapidly growing global client base across multiple industries. KNOLSKAPE is a global Top 20 gamification company, recipient of Brandon Hall awards, and has been recognized as a company to watch for in the Talent Management Space, by Frost & Sullivan, and as a disruptor in the learning space, by Bersin by Deloitte.
The Peter F. Drucker Academy is a registered Non-Profit Management Institute in Hong Kong, exclusively authorized by Peter F. Drucker and his family trust. The Academy focuses on Management as a Liberal Art advocacy, research and education in Greater China. The Academy partners with institutions to organize forums, seminars, and a series of management training courses tailor-made for executives, entrepreneurs and young professionals. These courses are rooted in Drucker’s management theories and aimed at enhancing effective leadership, decision-making, creativity and instilling a sense of social responsibility within individuals and organizations.