Reserve Your Seat Today
The World’s Most Comprehensive Certificate Program
in Organization Development and Change Leadership
When they look to you, you will be ready to lead…
Location for the In-Person Component of the Certificate: San Diego, CA (November 6th – 8th 2019)
Reservation Fee: $950 (reserves your seat in the upcoming Certificate program)
Total Cost of Certificate Program: $4950 (Interest free payment installments available upon request)
Reservation Deadline: October, 28th 2019
We want to hear from you! Contact Us: 310-953-5453
San Diego, CA
November 6th – 8th, 2019
See what participants say about The Certificate Program
The workshop was, by far, the most comprehensive, professional, and useful workshop that I have seen through my 20-year HR Career.
What makes this course powerful is a trifecta of OD theory and principles taught at the graduate level, a crackerjack simulation and unforgettable real-life lessons from seasoned OD experts.
What struck me was the breadth and depth of the subjects covered by extremely experienced and talented facilitators. I appreciated the in-depth assessment of my OD and Change Leadership knowledge as well as where the gaps were.
See what the Advisory Board says about The Certificate Program
The OD and Change Leadership Certification Program is designed to serve a broad global community of OD professionals, Learning and Development leaders, Talent Managers, HR partners and coaches or consultants who offer their services to this community. I would highly recommend the program to anyone in this growing and diverse field.
About the Certificate Program
3 eLearning Programs – 3-Day Workshop – 3 Coaching Sessions
The Peter F. Drucker Graduate School’s Certificate in Organization Development and Change Leadership program bridges science and practice to transform the way you understand, respond, and plan for change. Become your organization’s “go to” change leader.
This best-in-classs Certificate Program in Organization Development and Change Leadership is a comprehensive 3-phased program designed specifically to enhance the capabilities of people responsible for making change happen in organizations.
Phase 1: Three eLearning modules that provide essential knowledge about the people-side of change. Knowing how to generate buy-in and support increases success. These modules are the first component of the program and are completed prior to Phase 2.
Phase 2: A three-day residential workshop during which participants apply their existing skills and learn new ones. The workshop features:
- A Change Leadership Competency Assessment to assess your current knowledge of OD and Change Leadership principles and practices
- An Individual Development Plan designed to review your strengths and developmental areas and set concrete goals for competencies you want to develop further
- Two online change management simulations powered by KNOLSKAPE that provide feedback about your ability to influence and persuade others
- Two interactive, group case studies that give you opportunities to plan and lead a change management intervention and an organization development intervention
- Nine different learning modalities that incorporate “Active Learning” methodologies that emphasize “learning-by-doing”
Phase 3: Three follow-up coaching sessions to reinforce the knowledge and skills presented throughout the program and to provide helpful feedback as you apply your newly acquired competencies on the job.
- Gain the knowledge and skills to lead change with confidence and surety
- Expand your collection of change options, actions, and interventions
- Act with confidence when situations change dramatically
- Establish your credibility as a leader who can make positive things happen
- Establish a path for continued growth and personal mastery
Increase your value to your organization and enhance your career options
Become more flexible and adaptable by learning emergent facilitation techniques
Execute change and other projects with increased efficiency and effectiveness
Add a certificate that attests to your status and competency as a “Change Leader”
Build a life-long network of friends and colleagues pursuing similar goals